Everyone likes Krispy Kreme doughnuts, don’t they? So you probably won’t choke on this little daily economic miracle. If they make the series, Johnny Vegas should be in this.
KK are looking for staff down in Somerset. Now Ok, they’re only going to call you a Team Member, but (wink, wink) you’ll be so much more than that. The first bullet point in their job ad says you’ll manage their production line.
Obviously job ads come and go, so I’m going to put this one here, in full. Then I’ll let you into the surprise:
|What will I do as a Team Member at Krispy Kreme?
- To manage our production line, ensuring doughnuts are made to the specification at the right times
- Measuring and mixing appropriate ingredients as per our specifications
- Actively adhere to our health and safety and food safety processes
- Assist the Production Manager and other Team Members with planning our stock levels and how we produce our doughnuts
- Ensure that every doughnut is produced to the highest standard meeting our customers’ expectations
- Planning and preparing for the next shift
- Understand the production plan and what responsibilities you will have on each shift
- Willing to support other areas within the factory when the business needs
Why choose Krispy Kreme?
At Krispy Kreme, you’ll find a company that thrives on the passion, energy and commitment of its people. Whatever your role, you’ll take absolute pride in a job well done, always looking to show your initiative and reach for the highest standards. And above all, you’ll love having a good time – the ingredient that makes a Krispy Kreme moment so magical.
For you it is about working as part of a team on and off the line to create our spectacular doughnuts, ensuring they are always made fresh daily and they meet our product standards every time.
Krispy Kreme takes pride in giving the best experience through great service and quality products. We seek to recognise the achievements of individuals who make this possible. To celebrate your success we have created the following awards:
- Employee of the month/quarter/year
- Long service award
- In store incentives e.g. shopping vouchers, cinema tickets
- Annual awards evening
- Employee Assistance Programme – support helpline
- Opportunity to have your say through engagement surveys
In addition to all of this, we encourage all of our employees to enjoy our products! During your breaks you will be entitled to hot drinks and doughnuts free of charge and if you wish to take home any doughnuts after work you can buy them for a 50% discount. Krispy Kreme also offers great career progression! We really value our people and will provide a culture that allows you to develop your own style and fulfill your potential.
What skills and experience do you need to be successful at Krispy Kreme?
- Experience in operating machinery, equipment or processes within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of working in a food environment
- Experience of working towards and achieving targets/deadlines
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrate a good level of Health and Safety and Food Safety awareness
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Applicants must be 18 or over
Isn’t that great? And if you can fit any more doughnuts in your face after your shift then you can buy them at half price!! Just so utterly wow!
So you won’t mind this bit. The pay.
Per hour? Don’t be so utterly ridiculous. Chairmen’s bonuses don’t pay for themselves. What are you, some kind of Communist or something?
£25. Per day. And all the doughnuts you can eat. Let’s face it, you won’t be able to afford anything else.
Oh brave new world.